Friday, May 22, 2009

Fix it Friday - I Heart Faces





This is the original photo
Photobucket

This is my edit.
Photobucket

To get this I played with curves a little bit, made and "s" shape. I used the clone tool to get rid of the chair she is sitting in. Next I did CoffeeShop eyebright action. flatten image. Next I ran the sweet bakery glazes coffeeshop action and chose vanilla glaze at about 40%. flatten image. then I burned the shadows of her shirt and her lips at about 50%. Next I decided to crop it and then add some edge burn. and done!

what do you think?

go to i heart faces and try your own edit or look at other great edits.


2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

I love it! Great job! ♥

Drew said...

Okay, you did this so much better than me! :) I love how you managed to brighten it up without losing the softness in the hair. You did such a beautiful fix-it!

About This Blog

I am trying to get good at taking pictures. I really love photography since getting my Canon Rebel Xsi and this is where I post my favorite pictures! Thanks for looking.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP