Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces - Let's hear it for the Boys!

In honor of Fathers Day the theme this week on IHeartFaces is "Let's Hear it for the Boys" No pics of girls allowed!
Of course for the children's category I am posting a picture of my favorite little boy, Henry. I think this picture shows his boyness (is that a word?) Amazingly he is clean in this picture and it's not a blur! Henry is constantly on the go.


Photobucket
For the adults category I decided to use a picture of my father since yesterday was Fathers Day. You couldn't ask for a better dad! He's always there when I need him and is so much fun to be around. He always knows how to make us laugh. He's a great papa too!

Photobucket
go on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com and check out the other great entries and maybe enter your own picture!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely see little Henry's boyness : ). So cute! Love it! And your dad looks so kind too. I love warm smiles and friendly eyes!

tiarastantrums said...

both are lovely!

Yelena R. said...

Great shots! I love the Kids entry...what a cutie!

tiff said...

Am loving the perpetual movement in the first one. It feels like you are there!

the monkeys' mama said...

Love the color in the adult entry. Great work!

Susan said...

Your photos are great! I'm really impressed with your blog. Of course, having cute kids around is really a wonderful bonus! Your dad looks great too.

Joyeful said...

I really love the color in both of these! Especially that last one--it's got a southbeach vintage feel!

ellieshine said...

I love both of these, in the photo of your little boy you can just feel his zeal for life! Your dad's photo is lovely - especially the sweet smile and colors :)

Mrs. McFadden said...

so cute. :0)

Mandi said...

Great action shot on your kids entry!

About This Blog

I am trying to get good at taking pictures. I really love photography since getting my Canon Rebel Xsi and this is where I post my favorite pictures! Thanks for looking.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP