Monday, May 18, 2009

I heart faces - Week 19 - Amateurs - Blurb Photo Book



I always look on I Faces http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ and love the photo contests every week. This is my first time actually entering a picture in one of their contests. They are putting together a Blurb book of great face pictures. You have until 9:00 central time tomorrow (Tuesday) to enter a photo. Go on over to I heart faces to enter your favorite face photo or just to look at the other entries!

This is my entry:


Photobucket


She is so proud of her new little teeth. Such a big smile for mommy!


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

11 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh my goodness. I love this. What a fun / cute / well taken picture!

Addison Kate said...

LOL... seriously out loud. I love it. It has all the fixin's of a proper "cheeeeese!"

Unknown said...

That is a funny shot! love it!!

The Royal Family said...

WOW cute!

The Buzz,
Brandy

Jenny said...

So cute!

Carebear said...

Fantastic! I can't help but grin back at her! Adorable little sweetie!

Melinda said...

LOL - what a cutie! I absolutely love those toothless grins : ) And the bokeh in this photo is amazing! Great job!

Unknown said...

One of my favorites for sure! :-) I love that grin with the little tooth and those eyes are so pretty - great angle and wonderful shot! :-)

Krista said...

that smile is precious! lovely capture

lislynn said...

Aaack! I love it! It's perfect!

Drew said...

I've been taking a peek at your pictures, and I hope that you'll keep sharing them with iheartfaces. You are so talented!

About This Blog

I am trying to get good at taking pictures. I really love photography since getting my Canon Rebel Xsi and this is where I post my favorite pictures! Thanks for looking.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP