Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bedtime and Bruises

Henry ran into the wall at church today and got a nasty bruise on his nose, yes, I said he ran into the wall. His poor nose is so swollen! I thought at one point that he may have broken it. There's no hope for him being coordinated and playing any type of sport at this point. We'll have to focus on academics instead if there is any hope for a scholarship in his future :)

I snapped these pics while Matt was reading to Henry at bedtime tonight. I thought they turned out pretty good.Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

About This Blog

I am trying to get good at taking pictures. I really love photography since getting my Canon Rebel Xsi and this is where I post my favorite pictures! Thanks for looking.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP